Asset Transfer Ops Admin
- GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
A leading and very well-respected Investment Management firm, is looking to recruit an Operations Administrator who will be responsible for the transfer of tax efficient accounts (ISAs, Pensions and Bonds); general investment accounts and queries relating to the transfer and re-registration of client assets. You will also deal with general client queries (both internal and external), account maintenance and ad hoc project work as assigned.
* Transfer of client accounts (in & out) including ISAs/Pensions/OPBs etc.
* Transfer of all asset classes including, but not limited to equities/bonds/funds etc.
* Monitor and chase outstanding transfer items.
* Maintain client database to reflect progress of transferring accounts.
* Administration of Portfolio Adjustments.
* Off-Market Transfers.
* Letters of indemnity.
* Portfolio valuations.
* Collate corporate action notifications ensuring they are distributed and logged appropriately within the custodian deadlines.
* Process cash receipts/disbursements.
* Cash Account Administration.
* Book Cost adjustments.
* Process internal client journals.
* Check and authorise client payments & receipts.
* Check and authorise stock batches.
* Banking or stockbroking experience essential.
* Preferred experience of working within an Asset Transfer team
* Knowledge of Nominees/Dividends/Corporate Actions.
* Knowledge of ISA, SIPP & OPB products.
* Knowledge of taxation and banking procedures.
* Industry exams advantageous.
* Ensure our Service 1st culture is adhered to and maintained at all times.
* Desire to be involved with all aspects of the business taking a hands-on approach
* Ability to expand and grow with the business.
* Demonstrates a positive attitude reflected in day to day conduct.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Use initiative and applies knowledge acquired to problem solving.
* Approachable and enthusiastic.