- Base + Bonus + Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
- 20 nov. 17
Assistant Company Secretary
Salaire : Base + Bonus + Benefits
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Type de contrat : Plein-temps
We are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary who will provide high quality governance advice and company secretarial duties to various Group subsidiaries and support for the listed holding company.
To provide governance advice and company secretarial duties to various Schroders Group subsidiaries and support for Schroders plc.
• Providing high quality governance advice and company secretarial duties to various Group subsidiaries and support for the listed holding company.
• Acting as Company Secretary to the Group’s pension trustee company and Investment Committee including preparation of board papers, attending board meetings and drafting minutes.
• Acting as Company Secretary to a number of Group subsidiaries, including preparation of board papers, attending board meetings and drafting minutes.
• Acting as the day to day point of contact for the Share Registrar
• Provide technical advice to boards and other parties on statutory and regulatory requirements arising from, inter alia, the Companies Act, FCA Listing Rules and Disclosure and Transparency Rules, the Market Abuse Regulation, UK Corporate Governance Code and keeping the Boards up to date on all governance developments.
• Overseeing the production of subsidiary financial statements, developing their format and contents to reflect best practice guidelines and changes in statutory and regulatory disclosure requirements.
• Supporting Schroders plc year end process: Related party transactions and Director annual declaration packs, Annual report production, AGM planning.
• Reviewing departmental policies, updating and ensuring that these are actively followed by team members.
• Working with the Company Secretarial Assistant on all Blueprint related matters ensuring that the system is kept up to date.
• Qualified company secretary (ICSA Graduate / ACIS / FCIS).
• Knowledge of 2006 Companies Act.
• Knowledge of Pensions including the governance of corporate trustees.
• Blueprint experience (would be desirable).
• Board and Committee experience.
• Knowledge of Listing, Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
• Experience of AGM /Annual report.
• Experience of working with share registrars.
• Experience of working with electronic board packs (Diligent would be an advantage).
• Knowledge of UK Corporate Governance Code.
• Experience of working in an FCA regulated Business would be beneficial.
• Strong commercial awareness and business acumen.
• Planning and organising.
• Highly effective communicator, oral and written.
• Good listening skills.
• Self-starter and “can do” approach.
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.