Assistant Director - Operational Transaction Services (IT) - FS
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Job Title: Assistant Director - Operational Transaction Services (IT) - FS Location: London Salary Level: Competitive
Are you ready to take control and deliver impact? Then join EY to gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
We're looking for Assistant Directors (Senior Managers) to join our Financial Services team because we are experiencing tremendous growth in our OTS Team both in Operations and IT.
Our team is a dedicated group of over 25 professionals in this specialist service offering. Each draws on their financial, operational and technical skills to support both private equity and corporate clients, spanning a wide range of industries. We're focused on our clients' key strategic activities, advising and influencing at senior leadership level. We find ways to make transactions happen smoothly and efficiently, without compromising standards or taking uncalculated risks for sellers or buyers.
In your role as an Assistant Director you will have responsibility for;
- Leading workstreams and delivering Operational Transaction Services to clients with an IT expertise
- Lead multiple assignments and help develop the team's intellectual capital
- Spearheard marketing efforts and build strong relationships with high profile clients
- Leading key client decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value.
- Delivering a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and deliverables and is able to drive additional and repeated engagements.
- Understanding EY's service offerings and actively identifies opportunities to improve client service.
- Directly responsible for staff (Manager and below) to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring.
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Financial Services expertise: has strong experience in Financial Services, with a focus on operations, technology, strategy and change.
- Consulting skills: can demonstrate the skills and experience required to operate as a senior consultant within a professional services firm.
- Change management: has a good understanding of project and programme management and a proven track-record in leading large-scale change initiatives.
- Transaction experience: must have technical expertise in at least one OTS service area (integration, carve out, operational due diligence, or operational restructuring)
- Aware of trends in Financial Services and the M&A market and able to apply this knowledge to shape the approach for individual assignments.
- Able to apply sound financial analysis to understand how operational issues affect the investment case for a transaction.
- Able to understand and navigate senior level politics in order to ensure the successful delivery of client assignments. Displays sufficient authority and impact to maintain influencing behaviour in difficult situations.
- People management: understands and uses the dynamics in a group to achieve the objectives of an assignment. Is approachable to team members and provides coaching and support to address individual development needs
By helping organizations of all sizes evaluate and navigate transactions, maximizing opportunities and minimizing risks, you will help your clients manage and execute high-profile transactions. You'll bring your analytical skills and real-world experience to diverse situations and unique problems. By appreciating your clients' overall objectives and understanding how transactions can influence an organization's success, you'll assess and navigate risks, and balance them against potential rewards.
About EY and our Vision
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service
We have ambitious goals for 2020. Globally, we want to be #1 or #2 in professional services and be the best brand. To achieve this, our teams need to perform at the highest level, and have a relentless focus on delivering the excellent client service that will help us to continue to grow and become the market leader. In this context, your career will develop and grow.
We make sure our people succeed. The networks you build and the experiences you have with us will help define and accelerate the rest of your career. Last year in the UK, nearly 2,000 of our people were promoted or progressed within their grade, and we are significantly increasing the number of partners in the UK. So when you build something better at EY, we make sure you're rewarded.
Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.