Assistant Director, TAS - (FSO) Transaction Support
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 sept. 17
Job Title: Assistant Director, TAS - (FSO) Transaction Support Location: London Salary Level: Competitive
About the Opportunity
Are you ready to take control and deliver impact? Then join EY to gain experiences that will last a lifetime!
We're looking for Assistant Directors (Senior Managers) to join our team because we are looking for fresh ideas and innovative minds to assist with a number of projects in the Transactions market.
About Transaction Support
Whether a business is successful and looking to leverage opportunities in the market, or is in financial distress and needs assistance with cash flow and mitigating risk, our Transaction Support Team can meet businesses' specific challenges. Specifically, we identify the key drivers of revenue and profitability, identify value adjustments, improve deal structures, mitigate risks and challenge assumptions about future performance. We improve negotiating positions and accelerate a smooth transaction with minimal disruption. Not least, we work with other teams to deliver an integrated service.
Lead our clients through complex, risky transactions, taking them from the start of negotiations to a successful outcome.
Key areas of work include:
- Identifying key drivers
- Improving deal structures
- Mitigating risks
- Challenging assumptions about future performance
In your role as an Assistant Director (Senior Manager) you will have responsibility for:
- Understanding the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice
- Project managing teams and working closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction support and other departments in EY both in the UK and internationally to form multi-disciplinary teams
- Planning, preparing and reviewing deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Building on and developing internal and external networks through personal contacts
- Understanding the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients
We're looking for exceptional people with transaction experience. You'll also:
- Have an ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrate a keen interest in financial services activity and to become a specialist in a particular area of financial services
- Business Development experience
- Have project management skills
- Be a team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Have counselling skills, though not essential
By helping organizations of all sizes evaluate and navigate transactions, maximizing opportunities and minimizing risks, you will help your clients manage and execute high-profile transactions. You'll bring your analytical skills and real-world experience to diverse situations and unique problems. By appreciating your clients' overall objectives and understanding how transactions can influence an organization's success, you'll assess and navigate risks, and balance them against potential rewards
About EY and our Vision
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service
We have ambitious goals for 2020. Globally, we want to be #1 or #2 in professional services and be the best brand. To achieve this, our teams need to perform at the highest level, and have a relentless focus on delivering the excellent client service that will help us to continue to grow and become the market leader. In this context, your career will develop and grow.
We make sure our people succeed. The networks you build and the experiences you have with us will help define and accelerate the rest of your career. Last year in the UK, nearly 2,000 of our people were promoted or progressed within their grade, and we are significantly increasing the number of partners in the UK. So when you build something better at EY, we make sure you're rewarded.
Want to get to know us better?
Connect with us on Linked In: http://bit.ly/EYLinked_Careers
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.