Assistant Finance Analyst
Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum Benefits
A leading FTSE 250 business based in central London are recruiting for a ambitious Assistant Finance Analyst to join their newly formed team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to assist with the consolidation of the monthly management information pack, review and analysis of monthly results and key performance indicators.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with Management Accounting team within the Finance Shared Service function too ensure clear understanding of actuals v forecast and budget and clear understanding of balance sheet items (accruals, prepayments).
• Co-ordinate the budget and forecast process to ensure timely preparation of reporting packs
• Assist with preparation of month end reporting packs and forecast / budget packs, including preparation of variance analysis and business commentaries
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting of KPIs.
• Support provision of financial analysis for major decisions and strategic analysis
• Ad hoc financial enquiries and analysis (including both internal and external requests for information)
• Assist with review of balance sheets, including accurate reporting of accruals and prepayments. Ensure strong financial control framework in place, including regular balance sheet reviews, monitoring and reporting of risks and issues
• Assist with ensuring strong controls in place over spend and where necessary implementation of cost trackers.
• Support Service leads to implement initiatives to drive efficiency's through reducing the cost of services provision
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 2:1 or above from University
- Strong financial Analysis skill set
- Effective communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
This is a rare opportunity to go into a position which is offering a wide range of variety but also clear career progression.