Assistant Manager - Capital Markets
- Salaire :55k
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :20 juin 18
We are currently recruiting for the role of an Assistant Manager to join one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. This particular role would require the right candidate to make significant contribution to the Capital Markets Operations Transformation Practice through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities. Your priority will be to help grow the Capital Markets practice through support for business development activities, developing value propositions and playing a lead role in client engagement and assignment delivery.
- Business development support.
- Mentor and coach other members of the team.
- Develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities either through sell-on and/or new work.
- Assignment management and delivery.
- Formulate propositions and solutions that meet client requirements.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
- Experience in Front Office & Middle office of investment banks.
- Project management or Business Analysis experience in Financial Services and demonstrable client account management capabilities.
- Solution development, showing a clear ability as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Operations Transformation and Best Practice (including ‘Lean’ and Six Sigma).
- Team player with demonstrable people management skills
- Key areas of interest include operating model analysis and design to support Operations consolidation and integration, business divestment and sourcing, new product/market strategies.
- In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities. Key areas of interest include OTC derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities, Cash and Collateral Management, Clearing and Settlement, all aspects of Operations Risk and associated risk mitigation.
- Experience in regulatory projects from initiation through to implementation
- Consulting background with successful delivery track record working for Investment and/or wholesale banking clients.
- In-depth understanding of the pre and post trade transaction value chain together with an appreciation of the threats and opportunities presented by market and regulatory change agendas
If you would like to work for a Top Tier Consultancy who heavily invests in their employees do apply with an updated version of your CV.