Assistant Private Banker
- Salaire : Competitive
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Mise à jour le : 23 nov. 17
The Assistant Private Banker will be primarily responsible for assisting specific private bankers in managing relationships with High Net Worth customers by mainly handling all the operational aspects related to Private Banking client servicing. The incumbent will liaise with the respective departments/ units within the Group to ensure priority processing of customer needs/ requests.
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Assistant Private Banker, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - UK//London.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
- Assist Private Bankers with all client related matter.
- Performing periodic sweep of clients' account to identify and need for rebalancing investments, investing and reporting to the Private Banker.
- Ensuring the Private Banker is up to date on all important client related matters.
- Acting as a focal point and the main contact person for the Private Banker.
- Acting as the secondary account officer on each of the Private Banker's clients' accounts.
- Preparing, submitting and following up on all types of Credit Requests.
- Preparing all documentation related to credit facilities.
- Generating client reports (Statements, Credit Reports) as requested by the Private Banker.
- Liaising with Private Banking operations to follow up on requests (Credit Cards, Transfers, Deposits, account opening, etc).
- Replacing the Private Banker in all his functions during his absence from the office.
- Answering all clients' requests in case of the Private Banker's unavailability.
- Preparing all documentation/presentation prior to a Private Banker's client meeting.
- Ensuring adequacy of documentation/information received by a client.
- Liaising with any of the Bank's departments to follow up/resolve any pending issues related to clients.
- Assist Private Bankers, when requested with managing on day to day basis, portfolios of existing and potential clients to meet assigned financial targets, cross-selling other units (Treasury, Investments etc) within the client needs, making weekly client visits and preparing the related call reports.
- University graduate with at least 5 years' experience in financial services with a specialization in managing accounts/ relationships with HNW customers
- Further education to include CISI Foundation Courses (or equivalent)
- Good understanding of the Private Banking (HNW) customer base, its needs and expectations.
- In-depth knowledge of products, services and delivery channels available to HNW customers.
- Superior people relationship skills and awareness of risk management concept and practices.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and financial management skills.
- Self-driven individual with the ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
- Personal integrity and self-management.
- Fluency in Arabic is Required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph