- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Assistant / Associate Director - Senior Strategist
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniLocation: London
Contract type: Permanent
Posting date: 24/10/2018
Closing date: 23/11/2018
The Role / Responsibilities:
The Assistant / Associate Director - Senior Strategist is responsible for analysing and monitoring key demand and competitive trends that affect MA's customers & prospects as well as evaluating ways to improve resource deployment/operational efficiency. The market strategist's findings and recommendations are primarily used by senior management to:
- Identify potential growth opportunities with existing customers or in new customer segments or new markets
- Prioritize and deploy sales, service and marketing resources to improve profitability
- Support M&A and investment activities
- Educate the global salesforce
- Inform marketing messages and positioning
- Conduct deep segmentation analysis across financial asset classes and customer segments, to understand pain points, risks, channel need and develop go-to-market solutions to deliver improved customer experience and efficiency
- Analyse and keep abreast of key regulatory developments and the competitive landscape affecting MA's customers and MA offerings to identify potential opportunities and threats.
- Design and execute primary and secondary research on market trends and the competitive environment to identify new opportunities and deliver advice to senior management on Key Strategic Initiatives.
- Lead the development of detailed business cases for new initiatives that include global demand forecasts, competitive analysis, investment analysis and financial projections.
- Conduct deep segmentation analysis across financial asset classes and customer segments, to understand pain points, risks, channel need/ whitespaces and develop go-to-market solutions to deliver improved customer experience and efficiency.
- Guide individuals to evaluate or evaluate your own various types of financial, customer and market data; develop detailed statistical analysis and models to identify potential revenue opportunities, staff deployment efficiencies or to support management decisions.
- Guide cross-functional teams in implementing and monitoring the execution of the strategies in coordination with various internal departments.
The Strategy & Analytics Group is focused on improving business performance and sales effectiveness by providing market, client and operational insights and strategies.
- Superior ability to design and execute market research.
- Proven ability to synthesize research and data to develop and test business strategies.
- Experience with project planning and project management with proven ability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Experience working with data & analytics and utilising that information to drive tangible recommendations. Strong analytical skills and research capabilities, with ability to deal with large data sets.
- Knowledge/comfort level with data visualization tools such as Tableau (
- Knowledge/Comfort with data modelling. Awareness of data modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS.
- Expert knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Develop ideas and business plans for new strategies.
- Condenses ideas, analysis and concepts into impactful presentations, and presents to management in clear manner.
- Exceptional problem solving capabilities. Determines and identifies specific cause of underlying problems and proposes innovative solutions.
- Experienced working with senior executives and managing and developing senior key stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary/cross-functional project working groups
- Work independently or in a small team setting against tight deadlines.
- Superior time management ability and demonstrated experience as a self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consistently strives to deliver beyond expectations.
- Solid experience in a strategy, product management, marketing, econometric modelling or market research role in the financial services industry or serving the financial services industry.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a business related discipline, graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) preferred.
- Thorough understanding of global capital/credit markets, including deep knowledge of markets, products and trends from a strategy, planning and product development perspective.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.