Associate - Data/Business Analyst Non-Financial Risk Management
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Anchura Partners
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
Anchura Partners is a unique financial services consultancy with a proven track record of solving business challenges and driving all aspects of change. As practitioners, not career consultants, our distinctiveness is in our people and our approach. Our unique blend of skills and expertise enables us to understand the challenges facing our clients and provide the management and delivery bandwidth they need to get things done. We are proud to have some of the most talented and experienced practitioners within the industry in our team, all of whom have a depth of experience gained in financial serves or consulting.
We are proud to have some of the most talented and experienced practitioners within the industry in our team, all of whom have a depth of experience gained in financial serves or consulting.
We continue to grow to support the needs and demands of our client base therefore we are currently looking to hire a Data/Business Analyst as part of a consulting team in Non-Financial Risk Management, helping build out a Control Assurance framework across all the divisions within the bank.
The successful individual will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Data Analyst Role building out a Control Assurance framework across all Divisions in the investment bank.
- Role will be part of a consulting team of 4 working in Non-Financial Risk Management Framework team.
- Highly Diligent BA/PMO type skill set would be suitable.
- Highly proficient in Excel – good at organising/mapping large amounts of disparate data.
- Prepared to do administrative tasks – take minutes, prepare workshop excel templates, manage change logs
- Professional attire with banking experience
- Understands the Risk Control Assessment (RCA) process
- Understands Operational Risk controls - can provide some examples of controls in banks
- Experience in Control Testing/Control Assurance
- Experience writing Control Test Scripts