Associate - Portfolio Management, Structured Finance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PDJ Search
- 11 juil. 18 2018-07-11
Our client is a leading Global bank with an exceptional reputation. They are now looking for an Associate to join their European Structured Finance team.
The successful candidate will proactively undertake the credit risk management of a portfolio of assets and clients. The portfolio will include General Corporate Customers, Sovereigns, and International Financial Institution transactions. The portfolio will potentially include structured finance assets, including, but not limited to securitisations, aviation, real restate, Islamic finance and other asset classes.
1. Careful, and methodical credit assessment of a portfolio of assets
2. Proactive credit monitoring through in-depth review of , interim and annual financial statements, financial covenants, client contact etc
3. Analyse and update financial models and undertake sensitivity analysis
4. Undertake transaction or trading line (FX/DX) renewal applications (including CF model, where appropriate)
5. Monitor trends in terms of corporate credit fundamentals, geographical market and sectoral trends.
6.Active interface with internal departments/divisions
7. Maintain good relationships with agent banks, clients and other professional bodies
• Significant experience in working within a financial institution.
• Excellent understanding of risks associated with Structured Finance and Corporate lending
• Solid financial analytical skills / accounting knowledge
• Demonstrable ability in managing a designated portfolio of assets
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint
• Cash flow modelling skills
• Good knowledge and interpretation of legal documentation