Associate - Real Estate Debt Investment
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cobalt Recruitment
- 04 oct. 17 2017-10-04
This is an opportunity to join one of the most established global investors, specifically in their Real Estate Debt area. The team are able to invest principally and have a huge sum of capital to deploy to market. The team are looking to add an Associate level professional to the team therefore the successful individual will already have strong technical skills and experience in the Real Estate Finance space.
This business is one of the most established investors globally, with offices across the globe they have a successful track record in multiple sectors. The Real Estate team specifically has an established Equity and Debt function. They have a multi $bn portfolio in both areas and will continue to be extremely active from an investment perspective.
The successful individual will be intricately involved in the underwriting and closing of all debt transactions. This is a London based role but it will involve working on deals across Europe. The successful individual will support all senior members of the team on origination and execution of the deal.
- At least 1.5-3 years' experience in real estate investment either from an equity or debt fund, recognised bank or top advisory platform.
- Detail Oriented & Organised
- Strong Quantitative, Analytical and Financial Modelling Skills, being able to build from scratch.
- Strong Command of the English Language