Associate - VP Level - Data Scientist - One of Europe's leading FinTech's are NOW HIRING !
- £75k - 125k per year + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- GQR Global Markets
- 13 sept. 17 2017-09-13
Skilled Data Scientists wanted to join a cutting edge team within one of Europe's leading FinTech's. PhDs preferred with NLP (Natural Language Processing) background and skills in R, Python, Machine Learning.
Skilled Data Scientists wanted to join a cutting edge team within one of Europe's leading FinTech's. PhDs preferred with NLP (Natural Language Processing) background and skills in R, Python.
A data science opportunity has arisen within one of Europe’s leading FinTech’s. The position is within one of the leading firms in the industry, renowned for pioneering cutting edge data science & technology within the Fintech space.
Our client are looking for highly skilled data scientists to join their fast paced, fun, data obsessed team. You will:
- Play a proactive part in the domain of applications for data mining techniques;
- Work with state-of-the-art stack of data processing technologies;
- Experience a range of different problems and technologies from day 1.
- 2+ years’ experience as a data scientist;
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Business Informatics);
- Must have exceptional ability to process data and build predictive models in R (R Studio) – the more fluency with R the better;
- NLP background (Natural Language Processing)
- Semantic web, word2vec and OWL
- Experience in analyzing complex data and presenting your conclusions to a varied audience;
- Skill with SQL and NoSQL database technologies, and are capable of at least querying them for any data required;
- Machine Learning;