Associate, Business Analyst IT Insight & Innovation
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
Associate, Business Analyst IT Insight & InnovationRequisition ID
VP, Human Resources & Corporate Services
Dept. / Bus. Group
MD IT Office
IT Business Insight
Posting End Date
EBRD's mantra is simple - "We invest in changing lives".
Such a simple but powerful mission deserves the best of technology to support it - that's what Tech2020 does. It is about how we work to change the approach to technology in the Bank, to ensure that technology is instrumental in adding value to everything we do and integral to that core mission of changing lives. The Insight & Innovation team collaborates with the business to drive business performance through innovative technologies. Through strong relationships and a consultative approach, we shape and define initiatives and projects aligning business strategy and Tech 2020.
We're looking for a talented, innovative and inquisitive Associate Business Analyst, who can work in an Agile way with EBRD's stakeholders across Corporate and Central Services to deliver Tech 2020 projects and innovative initiatives. This role will support the strategic alignment of IT products to business strategies and demand management of the Bank's user groups.
T his is a 3 year Fixed Term Contract based in London HQ, for proximity to key Bank stakeholders across Corporate Services and Central Services. Have you worked on change backlog prioritisation with business stakeholders across Procurement and HR? Have you implemented P2P systems, HR portals or perhaps worked on innovation automation initiatives in IT within Financial Services organizations?
Here's some more information about the role. If interested, share with us your CV and cover letter through the 'Apply' button at the top of the page.
Part of a wider Insight & Innovation team in IT, the Associate works with business stakeholders on requirements elicitation and business case formulation (using a range of Agile techniques). The team member will work closely with architecture and application owners to support demand management across the Bank's user groups, with an opportunity to specialise in one of the Bank's core areas, such as Trading & Risk, Corporate Services and Banking.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
The role will be responsible for engaging with business stakeholders as part of a project or as part of the demand management process (early assessment of IT initiatives).
- Work closely with product owners, SME, business stakeholders and IT disciplines to transpose valued needs into requirements captured by appropriate methods and artefacts.
- Carry out investigation, capture and prioritisation of business requirements using a variety of Agile techniques.
- Capture business cases.
- Engage with stakeholders through interviews, workshops, focus groups and other engagement methods.
- Ensure appropriate requirements sign off from key stakeholders, where necessary.
- Perform analysis across end to end business process to understand change impact, where necessary creating alignment from technical to business capabilities.
- Assess data sets and evaluate differences and bottlenecks.
- Promote Agile principles and practices to continuously improve working practices within the team
- Work as part of SCRUM teams on major projects and initiatives.
- Implement and maintain requirements traceability as these mature through sprints/iterations.
- Contribute towards team best practice.
- Support testing, business readiness, adoption of functionality by business users as it is incrementally deployed into production.
- Stay up to up-date with current market and industry trends by attending internal learning opportunities and external events such as seminars and industry events, bringing new thinking and ideas back to the team.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Masters preferred or equivalent experience in the area of expertise
- Professional Agile Business Analysis qualification an advantage
- Relevant experience in conducting Agile business analysis
- Experience formulating business cases/ROI
- Sound knowledge of the entire IT project delivery life cycle and development processes
- Worked on change backlog prioritisation with business stakeholders is ESSENTIAL
- Prior experience of implementation of HR self-service portal, implementation of procurement systems such as contract management, P2P, etc. is also KEY
- Understanding of banking processes a distinct advantage
- Proven track record of delivering innovative IT initiatives.
- Clear thinker and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills, with understanding of process documentation & data analysis
- Ability to develop deep business knowledge
- Fluency in written and spoken English mandatory
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with all levels of staff required
- Fine interpersonal skills, in particular service orientation, organisational awareness and people empathy
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A diligent and conscientious approach to completing work, adhering to agreed deadlines and an excellent level of quality.
Diversity is one of the Bank's core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Bank, Banking, Data Analyst, Finance, Technology, Data