Associate Compliance IT Business Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 sept. 18 2018-09-16
AML and Market Surveillance IT Business Analyst
The Compliance Technology team support and maintain a number of applications across the Compliance departments globally. The team is comprised of members in UK (London), India (Mumbai) and US (New York). You will be part of the EMEA Financial Crime and Surveillance Technology Team, which is responsible for delivering technology solutions across various Compliance areas including Transaction Monitoring, Watchlist Screening, Trade, Control Room and E-communication Surveillance.
Business Analyst/Project Manager with SME knowledge of the Anti-Money Laundering domain and a good understanding of the Market Abuse regulatory landscape in the relevant jurisdictions and proven experience in delivering Compliance technology solutions within Investment Banks.
Key objectives critical to success:
- Ability to support the full project lifecycle from initial requirement gathering through to data analysis; build out, testing and deployment.
- Ability to work closely with Compliance and Business stakeholders, to assist in understanding, refining and documenting business, data and functional requirements.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the Anti-Money Laundering and a good understanding of the Market Abuse regulatory landscape and proven background in the delivery of Compliance technology solutions within investment banks.
- Background working with off-shore resource and liaising with data and solution providers in and outside the organisation to deliver complex change work and projects.
- Strong data analytical and problem solving skills and able to put these to practical application
- A degree in a science or engineering based subject
- Professional qualification(s) in the Compliance surveillance or anti-financial crime domain highly advantageous.
- Strong project management skill evidenced through background in managing large, domain relevant, projects from inception through to production delivery
- Actimize SAM experience highly advantageous
- Proven track record in Compliance technology, Business Analysis and Project management roles
For further informaion please apply with your CV here...