Our client, a leading global impact asset management firm, is looking for an individual with a passion for sustainable investing and ESG to join their Corporate Communications team. This role will support and deliver the company’s ambitious internal and external communications strategy. The role will gain regular exposure to C-level executives.
- Use their impeccable writing and numerical skills to communicate the firm’s positioning as a specialist impact investor committed to achieving a sustainable economy
- Support investor relations and financial communications as part of the firm’s duties as a publicly listed company. This will include collaborating in the drafting of the annual and interim reports and other related communications, presentations, content for the investor relations website, and in the organising of investor events
- Produce copy for key reports including yearly Stewardship and Sustainability reports
- Collaborate with the RFP, Product, Comms, and Finance teams in developing the firm’s corporate messaging
- Maintain oversight over the firm’s reporting duties relating to its involvement in group-wide memberships and investor initiatives
- Support the output of thought leadership and insights as needed.
- Collaborate with the Insights team to develop data-led articles and other visual content.
- Undergraduate degree (min. 2:1)
- Excellent communication and writing skills acquired through 3-5 years of experience in a similar communications role in investor relations, journalism, report production, or corporate communications - though ideally within financial services
- Numerical skills with the ability to leverage key data and develop charts and graphs to support their ideas
- Experience managing projects from end-to-end
- Genuine and proven interest in sustainable investing