Associate, Credit Fund (High Yield and Subinvestment grade investments) - applications from qualified chartered accountants encouraged
- Outstadniing base and boonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Greenwich Partners
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Global credit fund investor is looking to add an Investment associate to their team. Its a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most successful and dynamic funds. They are really interested in recruiting someone who will have a chartered accountancy background, who might work in restructuring / debt advisory at the moment. You might also have moved on to a fund or perhaps a leveraged finance team.
Our client is a global investment firm, investing in sub-investment grade debt. They have billions of dollars under management, and invest in high yield bonds, mezzanine, private debt, sub-investment grade, high yield and distressed debt. Its a great firm and one of the most successful managers.
They are now looking to add an Associate level Credit Analyst to their team, whose brief carry out detailed credit analysis and financial analysis of investments for the fund and making recommendations to fund managers them on investment decisions, You can expect to work across all the different debt strategies and gain exposure to a broad range of credit strategies.
Candidates will have a background as follows:
- high yield or credit analysts from sell or buy side firms
- investment bankers with a background in leveraged finance and credit, or M&AA
- chartered accountants with a great background in corporate finance, restructuring, workouts, turnaround
- great academics and financial modelling skills
- real interest in debt investing
The position is probably best suited to someone at the 3rd year analyst to 2nd year associate level although there is some flexibility around this.