- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate Director – Engagement Manager
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThe Role / Responsibilities:
You will be a senior member of a team that works with leading banks, insurers, asset managers and other financial institutions to solve their foremost challenges related to financial risk, including loan origination, deal underwriting, single obligor credit risk modelling, portfolio management and regulatory compliance. The team is responsible for both advisory projects as well as managing products (credit risk models) within the Europe, Middle East and Africa area.
Specifically, you will demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Perform day-to-day client engagement and project leadership activities. Responsibility for managing project execution, together with successful commercial outcomes
- Develop client engagement proposition: Work with clients to define project scope, deliverables, costing, budget & profitability measures, identify engagement risks and mitigation actions
- Develop engagement structure: Identify and secure resourcing, define project structure & roles, project timelines & milestones, agreed with client & SIG group
- Deliver engagement: Manage team deliverables to plan, manage dependencies across project workstreams, day-to-day client engagement, visibility & communication, manage budget vs plan, escalate perceived risks to entire client programme
- Conduct design and knowledge transfer workshops on quantitative and qualitative methodologies so that clients can utilise the full potential of our solution. You are expected to train quantitative analysts, non-quantitative credit analysts and senior executives
- Working simultaneously across a number of live projects and in-flight 'competency' opportunities
- Command of technical knowledge of credit and portfolio risk management
- Expertise in at least one if not more of the following: IFRS9, Stress Testing, Economic Capital, Credit Portfolio Management
- Strong understanding of the regulatory requirements pertaining to credit risk (Basel II/III, IFRS9, PRA, EBA etc.) and the challenges facing Financial institutions
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to senior executives in a clear and confident manner
- Strong grasp of the Financial and Capital Markets operations, their relationship with financial institutions and their systemic role and impact
- Manage and develop teams of consultants and lead consultants
- Built expert knowledge of Moody's Risk and Finance Analytics products
- Lead business development efforts, which includes writing proposals, attending pre-sale meetings to provide expertise and recommend solutions while determining client requirements and project scope
- Work closely with the Research team and actively contribute to development of relevant and timely solutions
- Participate in product development, funnelling client requirements and collaborating with the Product Management team to develop required product features and enhancements to serve market proposition
- Stay up-to-date with upcoming regulations and macroeconomic developments, and assist in Thought Leadership in the areas of credit, capital and risk management
- Be involved in managing Moody's Analytics credit risk products. This will include leading model developments, documentation, marketing and sales strategies. Within these processes, you are also expected to provide feedback and solutions to meet our clients and prospective clients in EMEA.
- Establish position as SME in specific 'Competency' market proposition(s)
- Develop client relationship and identify further opportunities for own and other competency/products
The Enterprise Risk Services team provides consultative services to ensure that our clients get the most out of our products and solutions. In expanding our business globally, the need for local knowledge of client opportunities and working with clients increases. We would need the team to provide the effective feedback of these local knowledge into our global product solution in order to grow our business. We are looking for a talent in supporting us with these challenges.
- Batchelor's degree (or equivalent) with an emphasis in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, or related quantitative field. MA or MSc degree a plus. FRM or PRM or CFA designation a plus.
- 5-15 years relevant experience in financial markets, gained at either a top-tier consulting firm or within a commercial banking or capital markets environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel/VBA and at least one of R, SAS, Matlab
- Experience in building, validating or managing risk models for wholesale banking (eg credit, capital, stress testing, portfolio),
- Track record of successful project management, preferably within a commercial banking or consultancy environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and persistence in analytical and problem solving, quantitative approach to understanding problems in finance
- Flexibility with international travel. The role will sometime require frequent, but short trips, , to lead client workshops and business development activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.