- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate Director - Senior Product Strategy
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThis is a key position in the newly-formed Product Strategy team for Bureau van Dijk. This team will develop and execute product strategies that drive growth across the variety of use cases enabled by our Orbis database.
This person will work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders - including customers, senior management, third party content providers, and the Data Sourcing, Marketing, and Technology teams - to develop new products and to enhance our existing product offerings.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Analyse market trends, clients' needs and new technologies to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop business cases for investment, including sales forecasting and pricing strategy.
- Prioritize projects on our product roadmap in collaboration with partners in Technology and Sales
- Work with the Technology and Data Sourcing teams to build new products and solutions.
- Design and lead go-to-market plans to ensure product launches maximize sales opportunity
- Track product performance and competitive environment.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis as required to support senior management initiatives.
At Bureau van Dijk we are committed to empowering our customers to make better, faster decisions. We do this by providing the most comprehensive and reliable dataset of private company information on the market.
Our Orbis database contains information on around 300 million companies across all countries. This data comes from hundreds of different sources which we then standardize and link for the benefit of our customers. We also provide a series of Catalyst workflow platforms, powered by Orbis, built to help customers with specific functions such as compliance, credit, M&A, procurement, transfer pricing and wallet sizing.
Moody's Analytics acquired Bureau van Dijk in August 2017. As part of Moody's Analytics, we believe that a diverse workforce representing an array of backgrounds and experiences enhances the quality of our opinions, products and services. We support independent thought and promote a work environment that values and maximizes the contributions of all employees.?
- You have a Bachelor's degree and a Master's or other advanced degree in a business-related discipline.
- Proven strategic experience preferably gained in product management at a data company, consultancy or investment banking.
- You have proven success in managing products from vision through go-to-market execution.
- You are effective at establishing and motivating cross functional teams.
- You have strong communications skills and work well across roles and levels of seniority.
- You are able to understand and communicate complex customer needs to both experienced and non-technical individuals.
- You are a self-starter who is able to work independently.
- You love working with a global team and occasional international travel.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.