The Associate Director, Legal and Transaction Management, will have experience of a wide range of real estate transactions, and will review and finalize all real estate reports addressed to OakNorth, managing lawyers to undertake discrete real estate reviews and summaries.
- Reviewing and finalising all real estate reports addressed to OakNorth.
- Reviewing and undertaking all lease documentation.
- Analysing all real estate issues and presenting the real estate issues along with legal comments to Credit.
- Managing lawyers in India to undertake discrete real estate reviews and summaries.
- Update all real estate precedent reporting documentation.
- Keeping up to date with current real estate issues to protect the bank.
Key Skill sets
- Expert technical legal skills in real estate law
- Experience of a wide range of real estate transactions
- Strong drafting skills and extensive experience of finalising a wide range of real estate issues
- Clear attention to detail on all real estate reporting documentation
- Ability to add value and build trust with clients
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in teams and demonstrates ability to remain calm under pressure
- Equity. We want people to have a stake in the business so that all our interests are aligned. It’s your baby too
- 25 days holiday – and we really want you to take it. Burnout is not big or clever
- Personalized benefits – opt-in to what matters to you
- Enhanced family leave
- Wellbeing and social events
- Barista bar and a dog-friendly office
Since our launch in 2015, OakNorth Bank has helped countless entrepreneurs and business across the UK achieve their growth. Our impressive growth to date has been largely fuelled by our highly satisfied customer base, which in turn, has led to high levels of referrals and repeat business. We recently made our first acquisition in Fluidly, and we’re looking forward to an exceptional 2022 and beyond.
We strive to create an inclusive workplace where people have the opportunity to succeed, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, religion or belief, disability, age or pregnancy
We embrace difference and know that if you can be yourself at work, you'll be happier, more motivated and creative. We want you to bring your whole self to work, to have your own perspective and know that you belong