We are working with a growing FinTech firm based in London who deliver institutional level solutions to highly sophisticated private investors. They are looking to hire an associate into their client facing portfolio solutions team. This is one of the most exciting FinTechs that have launched in recent years and already have significant Assets on board. They are looking to hire a multi-asset portfolio analyst who can take on a broad role and plenty of responsibility. Their culture is progressive, collegiate and is best described as high performance but low ego.
This position is with highly entrepreneurial firm who have disrupted the Private Wealth Asset manager space by taking a data driven approach. In the last couple of years this firm have grown their client and asset base and are looking to grow their team as a result. More details on request, but it should be stressed that there are several differentiating factors this firm have compared to their competition in what is a crowded market. Perhaps best described as culturally like working for a FinTech start up whilst delivering institutional level service to sophisticated investors.
They are looking for a well round candidate that combines a strong technical multi asset skillset with a genuine entrepreneurial drive and desire. It is likely the candidate will come from a multi asset group at a leading Asset Manager or Bank. As with any role with a small, growing firm, this position will be broad in scope and there will be significant chances to take on responsibilities. Some key aspects of this role will include:
- Producing analyses for multi-asset class client portfolios, covering key exposures, including market betas, liquidity, currency, and geography.
- Preparing detailed performance attribution models (benchmarking against client risk exposures, manager alpha, tactical asset allocation) on multi-asset class portfolios.
- Assisting in preparation of periodic client portfolio reports, covering performance, exposures, and transactions in detail, and drive development of automated reporting system.
- Conduct financial planning analysis for client portfolios and suggest investment actions that will best align the client’s portfolio with its objectives.
Whilst our client is prioritising the person over the CV, the ideal skill set would look like the following:
- Top tier education and working experience
- 2-4 years’ experience conducting complex financial analyses / data analytics
- Strong understanding of the private banking and asset management market
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Inquisitive character with demonstrated desire to continue to learn and improve in relevant fields
- Independent thinker
- Excellent portfolio construction and asset allocation skills
- No ego
- Applied knowledge of financial theories and investment solutions.
Due to demand we are advertising this role anonymously. If you would prefer to speak to someone before submitting a CV, please send a blank application to the role and someone will be in touch to discuss.
We can only respond to highly qualified candidates.