Associate, Office of the CEO
We are looking for an Associate to work with us on developing FNZ's newly expanded CEO Office.
The right candidate is someone who has a passion for FinTech and investments, good commercial sense and understanding of business KPIs, and eager to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
There is a significant project management and operations component to this position. This role will be based at FNZ's London office, but may be expected to travel from time to time. Team Responsibilities
Provide commercial and operational support to the Group CEO, develop the group's management information function and undertake special projects Role Responsibilities
- Prepare initial drafts of reports, presentations and models under guidance
- Provide assistance to seniors on special projects
- Attend meetings with internal and external stakeholders alongside seniors
- Excellent academics in business/economics
- 3-5 years' experience in finance / strategy / business administration
- Excellent analytical skills, strong command of business concepts
- Strong command of valuation and financial analyses
- Excellent English skills (written and oral) are a must
- Strong FinTech / financial services sector experience within a top-tier bank / professional services / consultancy
- Deep understanding of financial institutions and regulations
- Experience of writing reports and presentations for important stakeholders
- Financial modelling capabilities, or willing to learn
- Excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and process driven
- Enthusiasm for taking on new responsibilities, even if outside areas of expertise
- Able to work in extremely fast-paced environment, collaboratively, and autonomously
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Willing to take on new challenges
- Knowledge of CRM and business intelligence systems preferred
FNZ is the market leading provider of technology and administration services to major financial institutions in the platform and wealth management sectors across the globe. We partner with life companies, banks, asset managers and discretionary wealth managers to enable them to develop and distribute financial products and services to their customers across all major distribution channels. Opportunities
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices
Read our Employee Value Proposition .
Find out more about FNZ by following our social channels: Youtube , LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , and hear what our staff have to say about working at FNZ on Glassdoor .
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. We want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants. Please let us know if there is any support, we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific .