Associate Product Manager, Multi Asset - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Multi-Asset is seen as a key element of Schroders' strategy for growth. The Product Management team is part of the investment team, taking responsibility for managing the business of Multi-Asset, allowing the portfolio managers to focus on investing. It provides a bridge between the investment team and distribution (the client-facing part of the business) helping to support and grow Multi-Asset profitability. The team is also the main point of contact with the sales, marketing and product development teams within Schroders. The team is involved in a wide range of activities that includes client reporting and servicing, new pitches, developing new products and being the experts to whom the rest of Schroders will revert to for enquiries on the products and services of Multi-Asset. Role Description
The primary responsibilities focus on:
(a) European Product Management and Client Support
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of product management for our European Multi-Asset business. We manage a number of segregated portfolios for European clients and a number of pooled funds within our Luxembourg UCITS range.
• Product material - Ensure all regular Multi-Asset European product presentations and fund updates are produced for distribution to sales channels.
• Product profiles - maintain detailed specifications for each product, and take the lead in devising content for marketing literature for sales channels.
• Segregated accounts - manage bespoke reporting for segregated accounts in conjunction with the European client service team.
• Client reports and review presentations - Provide regular updates on market and portfolio performance, as well as portfolio investment strategy, for distribution to existing clients.
• Ad hoc reporting - Support sales and client service teams in responding to client queries etc.
(b) New Business Development
• RFP ownership - Ensure RFPs are completed to a high standard and tailored to answer client questions.
• Client Pitches - Assist in the development and production of presentations for client pitches. Qualifications and Skills
• CFA Charterholder (or equivalent) or progressing towards CFA designation (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
• Previous experience in financial markets in the asset management industry.
• Microsoft Office essential, including competency in Word, Powerpoint and Excel (including VBA).
• Strong reasoning and analytical ability.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative, managing deadlines and prioritising.
• Willing to share tasks and balance workload amongst the team.
• Proactive approach to tasks.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge of other systems an advantage, such as Bloomberg, Lipper and Morningstar
• Team player