- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate Recruiter / Recruiter (3 – 6 months temporary assignment)
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThe Role / Responsibilities: The Recruiter will report directly to the Regional Recruiting Lead and will be responsible for designing and executing recruiting regional strategies for a specified client group to ensure business leaders have the talent to successfully achieve business objectives.
The Recruiter will work together with senior business leaders and hiring managers in their client group and with other global recruiting team members to provide full lifecycle best practice recruitment service.
- Manage full life-cycle regional recruiting processes
- Align recruiting processes to best support the client group's current and future staffing needs within the HR service delivery framework
- Utilize various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals to join the organization
- Provide value-add recruiting advice to hiring managers and key senior leaders/decision makers to influence and persuade talent decisions and strategies
- Partner with senior management, HR business partners and hiring managers to identify current and future hiring needs and workforce planning strategies
- Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Advise management on appropriate recruitment methods and salary ranges
- Be able to appropriately explain Moody's benefits and recruitment related policies and programs, especially Long Term Incentive programs for senior hires
- Design and implement external candidate recruiting programs that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce and support Moody's workplace diversity goals
- Focus on talent pipeline by strengthen existing and identify new sources of hires and develop relationships with external top performers who can positively impact business outcomes in the future
- Proactively research and investigate innovative and cost effective sourcing strategies
- Support recruitment events like career days and job fairs, Super Days and Campus hiring
- Develop, recommend and communicate recruiting strategies, including sourcing and acquisition strategies; recruiting tools and processes; talent mapping and systems
- Implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce
- Partner with Diversity and Inclusion to achieve Moody's aspirational diversity goals including support of campus recruiting and summer internship programs
- Attend business and / or networking functions to build and maintain a network of professional relationships
- Establish and maintain contacts with employment sources, such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, search firms, trade associations, etc
- Partner with HR Business Partners, regional hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to identify talent needs and/or gaps associated with those goals, and develop and implement programs to find the right talent
- Serve as a leader to drive workforce planning across regional client group
- Build strong two-way relationships with hiring managers, provide support throughout the recruitment lifecycle, assist hiring managers with reconciling between ideal and practical staffing needs and ensure high-level service delivery
- Work in collaboration with HR Service Delivery leader that supports effective and efficient recruiting processes, employment branding and leverages social media to attract the best talent
- Proactively research and investigate trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
The Department / Team:
The Recruiting function is responsible for executing the Talent Acquisition strategy aligned to business requirements and is comprised of recruiting specialists and recruiting operations teams. The function consists of Recruiters, Sourcing Specialists and Recruiting Operations / Coordinators.
- Substantial experience in a 360 recruiting / talent acquisition role (In-house recruitment experience preferred)
- Experience within the financial services and/or software / tech industries, advantageous
- Strong track record of managing the strategy for talent sourcing, phone screening & interviewing techniques
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and high volume of vacancies
- Familiar with recruitment processes and policies
- Providing lawful and appropriate first line advice to the business line
- Personal networking skills that will extend and enhance candidate sourcing and pipelining strategies
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills and ability to be recognized as strong Partner to all stakeholders and Candidates
- Experience in workforce planning would be advantageous
- Ability to be flexible when needed, to take initiative, and to demonstrate accountability
- Oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of current trends and practices relating to talent acquisition, including compensation structures
- Well-developed experience in using multiple recruiting strategies and sources including advanced use of social networking channels, for passive and active candidate recruitment
- Strong negotiation skills, ideally in a global matrix organization with ability to challenge status quo to ensure best talent attracted, retained and developed
- Comfortable working in a global and multi-cultural environment where collaboration, cooperation, consensus building, persuasion and a team approach to management is the norm
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Relevant academic degree / qualification
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in German or French would be advantageous.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.