Associate or VP Structured Credit Syndicate Manager
Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in asset & wealth management,
corporate and investment banking, insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
As an equal opportunity employer, Natixis is keen on promoting all talents and empowering our employees to evolve, grow, and take ownership of their careers. We strongly believe that our people are our greatest assets.
To keep moving forward collectively, to better serve our clients, and to provide
them with best in class solutions for their growth.
We strongly encourage every employee to foster change and we seek to give the opportunities to make a true impact. Job Description
• Assist in the validation and sign-off the underwriting of Global Structured Credit Solutions positions together with the bankers
• Assist in the distribution of Global Structured Credit Solutions underwritten positions
• Provide distribution support for complex/illiquid products with institutional (non-bank) exits
• Build and manage long term relationships with clients through Natixis Sales Force
• Create reverse enquiry situations
• Developing Natixis's franchise
Deal specification :
Global Structured Credit Solutions underwritten positions
o Ensure Global Structured Credit Solutions positions are underwritten within parameters : size, price, duration, format, market standards etc. such that they can be re-distributed to end investors in a timely and efficient manner, down to the pre-agreed Global Structured Credit Solutions final take.
o Key driver should be maximisation of fees with minimization of BIS exposure and maximum rotation
o A syndication opinion will be established as and when needed
o Primary underwriting of Bonds will be done by the Bond Syndication desk and you will work closely with that Desk in that respect.
Operate the distribution of Global Structured Credit Solutions underwritten positions:
o establish distribution strategy together with the relevant Deal Team,
o prepare with Deal Team adequate campaign, roadshows, sales teach-in and support documents,
o coordinate sales effort and feedback aggregation
o within a Deal Team, discuss and negotiate the terms and conditions of transactions with investors and external third parties
o execute transaction pricing and primary distribution in accordance with local regulation and compliance
• Distribution of primary Bonds will be effected in close cooperation with the Bond Syndication desk, which will eventually face the market when executing a transaction.
Main Internal Relations:
• Global Structured Credit Solutions Banking teams and ABS/CLO and Solution Sales
Main External Relations: Investors/ end accounts mainly:
• Investors/ end accounts mainly and specialty lenders, CLO managers together with Global Structured Credit Solutions banking Required Skills/Qualifications/Experience
Key Skills/ Experience:
• Experienced on various credit structures, advisory, technology and analyses
• Experience and understanding of European securitisation markets
• Thorough understanding of up to date securitisation technology
• Direct experience on various credit solutions structures technology and credit risk analysis
• Experience of managing external/internal counterparts as part of the origination and execution process
• Deep financial and quantitative understanding of a wide variety of securitisation products and the techniques to achieve completion
• Proficient with Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other relevant software required by the job
• Understanding of the FCA's Statements of Principles and Code of Practice
• Detailed knowledge of FCA's requirements affecting NATIXIS in the UK