Audit Manager- Finance
- £60,000-£80,000 +Package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gresham Hunt
- 15 oct. 17 2017-10-15
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Global Banking client to help with the build out of their Internal Audit Function. Our client is looking to hire an excellent Audit Manager into their dynamic Finance Audit team.
The role offers excellent career progression, with managers that will help you reach your professional targets as well as being given autonomy to go about your work whilst having the ability to deliver on key audits as well as facing off to senior members of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting, auditing or Finance qualification (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CFA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of Internal or External audit principles and practices, managing audit and assurance delivery within a framework.
- Previous experience in an audit role within Finance and / or the Financial Services / Insurance industry is an advantage.
- Experience of Accountancy principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Banking products.
- Sound understanding of risk management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Prudential Risk, ICAAP, ILAAP, COREP, ALM, Stress Testing, Capital Management, Reporting Capital Ratios and Treasury is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- Awareness of key regulations affecting the life and general insurance industry.