Audit Manager: Media clients: Top ten firm
Are you currently an External Audit Manager with some experience of Media clients? The Media team of this top ten firm is looking to hire an Audit Manager to expand their Media team, specifically to b
Are you currently an External Audit Manager with some experience of Media clients? The Media team of this top ten firm is looking to hire an Audit Manager to expand their Media team, specifically to become an expert within the TV industry.
The Television industry is changing, and this is an exciting time to become a part of it. The firm has an excellent attitude to flexible working and ensures that employees enjoy a good work life balance.
The job holder will be managing a portfolio of mid - large privately owned and listed audit clients in the media sector (television plus other media production companies). The team is well known across the media industry for their knowledge and passion of the sector.
- Managing a key client portfolio and building and maintaining solid working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- Managing audit teams on specific assignments, with management responsibility for a team of employees to ensure audit work is completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Assisting the audit partners in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- Ensuring that key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and concluded
- Ensuring that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a the correct manner
- Managing, motivating and coaching team members and provide feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
- Assisting in the production and presentation of proposals for new work
- Post qualified experience (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of directly managing a sizeable portfolio of external audit clients
- Experience of auditing media companies
- IFRS and UK GAAP/FRS102 desirable
- You should be focused on self-development and have the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.