- Market Rate / High
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 mai 18 2018-05-15
The role sits within Production Management for FX and Equities Technology, focusing on tooling and automation for the production environment. Working alongside an Executive Director, you will be responsible for automating functionalities and processes using Python & Perl for the trading environment.
- In depth knowledge of perl and or python including fundamental syntax and data structures, object-oriented design and patterns, concurrent programming concepts, and operational considerations such as memory management and network access.
- Experience working in enteprise environments, working with technologies such as Apache/Kafka, MQ, KDB, and leverging cloud based compute on demand.
- Solid understanding of the web programming paradigm and evolving standards.
- Proficiency with SQL and practical usage of a relational database, such as Sybase, DB2, Oracle, Postgres or MySQL.
- Competence using the Linux platform, including creating basic shell scripts and awareness of fundamental concepts such as processes and file handles.
- Good understanding of software version control concepts such as branching, merging and conflict resolution, and hands-on use of a tool such as Git, Subversion or Perforce.
- Ability to work comfortably in an environment that balances the innovative atmosphere of a nimble technology organization with the controls and processes of a highly regulated financial services firm.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.