- Competitive packages, with benefits and bonuses.
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- iBe TSE
- 13 déc. 17
BANKING ADVISORY & TRANSFORMATION PRACTICE - Principals, Senior Consultants & Consultants
iBe TSE is a London headquartered management consultancy for payments and financial services organisations seeking to optimise the commercial opportunities arising from digital disruption. Our experienced team works with blue chip financial institutions to ensure change and digital ambitions deliver tangible business outcomes. We've also invested heavily in building an innovation ecosystem, from our team of data scientists and partners in research houses to a growing network of fintech start-ups. Our latest innovation and global hit, DrnkPay, is currently shortlisted for Best Industry Innovation of the Year by the UK and Irish Card and Payments Awards 2018. As part of Be Think Solve Execute S.p.A, we are a team of over 1,000 experts across Europe. www.ibe-disruptors.com
The Banking/Financial Services practice here at iBe-TSE is poised for significant growth in 2018. This means that we are actively looking for experienced consulting professionals, to join the team and be part of what promises to be an exciting time for the business.
If you have a demonstrable track-record of consulting (both Advisory and Execution) within Financial Services and are operating at Consultant, Senior Consultant or Principal level, this could be the perfect time to talk to us about the next stage of your career.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A minimum of three years deep Financial Services experience, with a strong bias towards Banking
- End to end project/program management experience, with exposure to Advisory, through Execution to Delivery
- Hands-on consulting experience, gained within a recognised tier 1 or tier 2 consulting business
- Knowledge of and exposure to large, complex transformation projects, with multiple stakeholders and workstreams
- A degree education would be beneficial, but is not essential, particularly where experienced applicants are concerned.
As one would expect in the consulting arena, a flexibility about working patterns and a willingness to travel are pre-requisites.
Competitive packages, with benefits and bonuses.