Balance Sheet Reconciliations Analyst
- £180 - £220 Limited Company a day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and fast growing Fintech company as a Reconciliation Analyst. This is a newly created position, suited to someone who has a real interest in pursuing a career in finance and accounting. The successful candidate will be someone who has strong reconciliation experience and excels in a fast paced, high growth and high volume environment. Initially six months but a strong likelihood of becoming permanent.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly transactional and complex balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring any issues are raised immediately.
- Preparation of month end journals as required.
- Updating documentation outlining the reconciliation processes.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Assisting and supporting the automation of the reconciliation process.
- Taking ownership of exceptions for clearance and monitoring of aged exceptions.
- Liaising with Customer Services to resolve customer queries.
- Supporting the wider Finance team as needed.
- Would suit an ACCA/CIMA studier or AAT Qualified Accountant.
- IT Literate – experience using ERP and transaction matching systems an advantage, but the ability to quickly learn new systems is essential.
- Graduate with a 2:1 or above.
- Strong financial accounting background with previous experience working in a reconciliation team.
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines efficiently within fast-paced environment.
- A flexible individual who enjoys working in a changing environment, with an enjoyment of problem-solving and a strong analytical mindset.
- A real interest in pursuing a career in finance and accounting within a fintech company.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com