Banking Operating Models - Strategic Team - Global Brand
- £40-100,000 basic + Benefits + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Tassell Consulting
- 14 sept. 17
A strategic change team, able to align consultants to different areas of financial services. A fabulous culture and ability to build your career.
We are looking for career-minded individuals at three different levels to add to this fantastic consulting team.
The team is led by one of consulting's top capital markets partners. He has built successful teams at different brands in London over the past 30 years.
This team works across capital markets, retail and corporate banking, insurnace and investment management. The team is now 50 people and able to align individuals to their area of interest.
Our client is well known for its training, personal development planning and brand reputation. We are looking for people that want to invest in themselves and benefit from the resources on offer within this business.
Foremostly, we are looking for strong operating models (or operational change) experience. This team tends to work on shorter, more advisory-led initiatives. This team would suit any of the following:
- someone at a large firm who is doing more 'delivery' vs. advisory work e.g. Accenture, IBM, Capgemini etc. - you could be aligned to do bigger picture, more strategic work here
- someone who is doing broad FS work but who would prefer to be aligned to a specific area of FS - on our last campaign with this team, over half our hires had this motivation
- someone looking for a better working culture and to gain from the excellent learning and development opportunities internally
- someone at a bank of FS business, who has moved around and delivered in different change environments - someone agile enough to make the jump to consulting
We are looking for:
1. Good operating model and operational change experience. At senior manager, you will have delivered numerous projects and be 'famous for' something in this space
2. Excellent Banking knowledge, either in one or multiple areas. You will be up to date on developments within financial services
3. Exceptional academic record
4. An ability to solve complex problems, in complex environments - consulting does not give you all the answers, and you will need the right mindset to succeed in this environment
5. Ideally tier 1 management consulting experience
6. At the junior level, good core consulting skills. At the senior level, an ability to build relationships and spot and seize upon commercial opportunities. Again, at the senior level, you will have begun to make a name for yourself in a particular domain or business area
Our client is doing a lot of work in the following areas:
1. Designing new whole banking operating models - either for global banks or smaller, 'Challenge' types
2. Helping clients repond to regulatory notes, working through that complexity and building new operating models
3. Working at the product level, building new operating models for divisions
With a team of 50, there is a big book of work and we are looking for people across FS though currently the biggest need is in capital markets.