Banking Operations Specialist - Cleared Derivatives AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The EMEA Cleared Derivative Control team are responsible for the oversight and management of a Cleared Derivative Utility who support all operational processes on behalf of Credit Suisse. We are seeking an experienced Cleared Derivative applicant who is versatile and can utilise existing skills to support and enhance the EMEA oversight function.
This is a diverse role that will require flexibility and team work to support daily BAU tasks, produce MI, complete process and incident analysis, as well as support change, regulatory and new business initiatives and requiring liaison with both internal teams and external counterparties, i.e. CCP's. Tasks include:
- Daily communication and oversight utility tasks and data
- Regulatory reporting, Margin processing
- Issue management and resolution
- Management information production for senior management
- CCP, Audit and Business liaison and support
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Solid experience in Cleared Derivatives Operations
- Flexible team player and ability to multi-task
- Internal and external relationship management skills
- Strong Control and problem solving skills
- Experience working with CCP's
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications, in particular, solid Excel skills
- Previous engagement in projects and testing an advantage
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success