Banking & Insurance Technology Consultant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Conway Consulting Limited
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
We are partnered with a Big4 consultancy who is looking for talented Banking & Insurance Consultants to join their market-leading practice to work on some of the most high-profile application enabled transformation projects in the market.
Our client is a leading Big4 consultancy who are expanding their Financial Services Technology practice with a specific focus on application enabled change. This is an innovative team which combines deep domain and technical expertise to deliver a variety of engagements ranging from strategic design, advisory and business readiness work, to business application implementation.
To support their strategic growth plans across this practice, our client is looking for consultants with experience of systems integration in the Banking & Insurance industries. The business are hiring across a range of competencies including architecture, data migration, soluion design and project/programme management. In particular, they are looking for experience of:
- Proven working experience in Retail, Commercial and/or Wholesale Banking, or General Insurance
- Proven delivery experience, either in a technical delivery or project management function, within a banking environment
- Delivery experience of at least one FS core application, such as Finastra, Temenos or Guidewire
- Proven track record in successful delivery of FS technologies from a business change and adoption perspective
- Exceptional communication and people skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organisation, and effectively engage with stakeholders ranging from subject matter experts to COO / CFO / CRO
Our client can offer you the chance to operate on some of the most exciting and challenging engagements within the public sector, operating at the highest tiers with their clients in this field. You will be part of a dynamic and nurturing environment which will provide a dedicated and bespoke career trajectory upwards, whether you choose to hone a broader consulting toolkit or specialise as a deep SME.