Big4 - M&A Advisory
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Conway Consulting Limited
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
We are partnered with a Big4 professional services firm who are looking to significantly expand their market-leading Deals Advice practice in response to an increase in demand from their Private Equity and Financial Services clients.
Our client is a leading Big4 Advisory firm who provide bespoke deal advice to a wide range of Private Equity and Financial Services businesses in their transactions through the provision of buy and sell side due diligence, integration and separation and joint venture advisory.
You will have the opportunity to work in a high-calibre, cross-competency team which spans deal advice, transaction services, operational due diligence and integration & separation to deliver advice and insights for the firm's prestigious client portfolio.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Strong experience in an Advisory related discipline at a Big 4 firm, major strategy firm, or boutique firm; ideally within a deals environment.
- Experience in at least one of the following Advisory areas: Transaction Services, Operational and Corporate Performance Improvement, Restructuring and Turnaround, Strategic Growth, or other significant strategy experience.
- Demonstrate an interest for and deep knowledge of financial services.
- Bachelor's degree qualification.
- ACA or equivalent qualification preferable.
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem solving skills and ability to understand how operating model decisions impact value.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and the ability to analyse data at deal speed to provide robust and insightful client deliverables.
- Ability to adapt and work in a high-paced, exciting deal environment.
- Desire to travel internationally.
- Fluency in a European language (not essential)