- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 avr. 19
Big Data Developer # 128298
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
The PRA requires a submission of Solvent Wind Down (SWD) plans for Credit Suisse (CS) IB's UK subsidiaries. This will enable a process of review and feedback from the PRA for a potential further iteration in 2018.
The SWD plans will demonstrate bank's capability to wind down trading and banking book activity and provide key information that will enable the PRA to:
- Enhance supervisory understanding of bank's trading and banking books
- Gain an improved visibility on CS balance sheet valuations
- Examine post bail-in restructuring alternatives for the firm
Ultimately, these plans will enable bank to develop playbooks for conducting a wind down through future iterations.
- Design, develop and modify code based on functional and system requirements.
- Participate in testing process through unit and functional testing.
- Perform development tool and environment design and configuration.
- Support bug fixes, change requests and functional enhancement on the code.
- Validate scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Responsible for overall technology direction for the assigned module/project.
- Interact with Design team and Test team for requirements and defects.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of data processing systems and software.
- Implementation of low-latency and highly available APIs.
- Support with implementation of user interfaces.
- Follow the change and Incident Management process.
You will be working with a distributed global team with most people located in London where stakeholders are located in. Working using Agile methodology - SCRUM with Kanban practices.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Python/Java skills are mandatory, Spark & SparkSQL will be a big plus
- SQL skills are mandatory (ideally Hive or Impala, however, knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL will be considered)
- Banking experience is mandatory, preferable in Liquidity space
- Self-starter, independent-minded developer
- Collaborative teammate (including Agile dev tools)
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Strong design/frame-working skills
- Strong code standardization skills
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.