Big Data UI Developer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 22 mars 19
HSBC are looking to hire a Big Data UI Developer within Information Technology.
HSBC are looking to hire a Big Data UI Developer within Information Technology. 6 month contract based in London.
The UI Engineer will be part of core Big Data technology and design team. This person would be entrusted to develop solutions/design ideas, identify design ideas to enable the software to meet the acceptance and success criteria. Work with architects/BAS to build UI for data components on the Big Data environment.
- Experienced in ReactJS / Redux, CSS, Test Driven Development, Unix/Linux environment on-premises and in the cloud
- Single webpage user interface development and design using REST services. Advanced understanding of core features of ReactJS / Redux and when to use them
- Experience with most of the following technologies (HTML5, NPM, ReactJS, Redux, CSS, Material UI, RESTful services).
- Sound knowledge on reverse proxy, web security, and production deployment on Unix/Linux Platform
- Must have experience with developing user friendly interfaces for working with large structured/semi structured data sets
- Experience with industry standard version control tools (Git, GitHub), automated deployment tools (Ansible & Jenkins) and requirement management in JIRA
- Exposure to Agile Project methodology but also with exposure to other methodologies (such as Kanban)
- Understanding of data modelling techniques using relational and non-relational techniques
- Coordination between Onsite and Offshore
- Experience on Debugging the Code issues and then publishing the highlighted differences to the development team/Architects;
- Expertise in UI development pattern (MVVM, MVC, BDD, TDD, IOC)
- Understanding or experience of Cloud design patterns.
- Exposure to User Experience design principle
- Exposure to Google and Big Data Technologies