About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London and now New York. We are 7 years old and have grown from 2 to 115 people in 6.5 years of operation with a view to double in size over the next 2 years.
We have five core practices covering Strategy, Data, Risk, Regulatory and Test and provide solutions via 3 types of services…...ADVISE CHANGE DO. Do is our delivery offering.
Innovation encompasses everything we do through our R&D and Knowledge Leadership functions. Our consultants, who are experts with 10+ years of domain specific expertise, both deliver projects and provide new solutions to the challenges our clients face.
Overview of initial assignment
Brickendon Consulting are engaged with several Tier 1 Global Investment Banks to provide teams of Change & Transformation Consultants on-site to deliver FASTER Payments & Digital Innovation projects with a view to Brexit readiness. As a result, we are looking to hire an experienced Senior Technical BA, to join our London consulting teams on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join our Digital Practice, based in London, as a Senior Consultant. They will work as part of a Brickendon Consulting team to drive Practice thought leadership and deliver Digital Transformation engagements on-site with our Investment Banking clients.
Their focus will be as a Technical Business Analyst, delivering expert Change Analysis within Payments Innovation & Cash Management projects. This Technical Business Analyst will be working on large-scale, long-term programmes as a Brickendon Senior Consultant, with an initial first project within Digital Transformation for Brexit readiness, starting in September.
An overview of responsibilities:
- Join as a member of our UK Digital Practice.
- Contribute to thought leadership within our Digital practice.
- Managing key stakeholders.
- Leading and forging new client relationships.
- Gathering business requirements, understanding how these requirements can be fulfilled from the underlying systems.
- Creating and maintaining requirements for Payments products as part of the innovations programme.
- Working with Brexit SMEs, Business Users and Payments Managers to integrate these data requirements into meaningful underlying data model/framework.
- Performing Gap Analysis.
- Identify & specify as necessary “as is” and “to be” business processes, business systems and associated methodologies.
- Conducting data analysis based on specific business requirements.
- Working with Technical Leads and IT to agree and deliver regular deliverables.
- Analyze and understand the current Cash Management product offerings within the bank in general.
- Designing Dashboard Wireframes based on the business requirements.
- Managing UAT cycles (including logging bugs, re-testing and ensuring functionality.
- Work independently to drive through change.
- Advocating an Agile working environment on-site.
The Senior Consultant will possess the following skills and experience;
- 10 years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst; delivering towards Digital & Payments Change.
- Ideally experience gained working within a Management Consultancy or Investment Bank.
- Strong experience delivering Analysis within Payments, Cash Management and eChannels projects.
- Experience and knowledge of Payments domain, associated technologies, processes and regulations.
- Preferably exposure to working alongside Brexit solutions, working in Brexit readiness projects or working towards Payments system transformation / upgrades in relation to Brexit strategy.
- Exceptional business analyst skills including business case development, requirements gathering and documentation, process analysis, gap analysis, procedural documentation, stakeholder management.
- Excellent analytical skillset essential, advanced levels of Excel and ability to understand SQL.
- Ability to analyse large sets of data with strong problem solving skills.
- Experience of translating user requirements into formal report development specifications.
- Proven track record of delivery within complex programs and projects in large multi-national organizations.
- Knowledge of project life cycle, business transformation and change management methodologies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and decision making skills.
- Experience managing and working alongside senior level business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and autonomous enough to drive solutions with the business forward.
- Willingness to learn and quick to adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to identify project issues, communicate them and assist in their resolution.