- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BSM Group
- 12 nov. 18
My client, a leading commodity trading house, are looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their Quantitative Development team. You will work alongside their Senior Front Office Developer who provides support for their in house pricing, risk management and derivative trading system.
- Provide functional support for custom-built multi-commodity front office applications and tools.
- Understand the business processes for complex nonlinear commodity products, both physical and financial, and their impact upon the various business systems.
- Assist with new product configuration and rolling out the Derivative system to additional users and trading desks.
- Respond in timely manner to queries from Trading desks and Support teams (Market Risk, Product Control, Treasury, Contract Admin and IT) for trade entry, position and P&L issues across in-house Pricing and Derivative System and related systems.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within front office of an energy/commodity trading organization or investment bank
- Strong understanding of the trade life cycle
- Mathematically minded with knowledge of both linear and non-linear trading and derivative products, familiar with option pricing and risk management concepts
- Some development experience within Python/VBA, alongside knowledge of SQL
Please submit a copy of your CV for further information.