- Competitive + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CloudMargin Ltd
- 21 mai 19
The Business Analyst will work and provide quantitative support, market knowledge and a strategic perspective to our teams. You will make critical recommendations for your fellow CloudMargin Engineering and Product Management teams.
CloudMargin is an award winning, growth-stage FinTech company offering an innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) service. We are rapidly challenging the way financial and corporate institutions manage the collateral and risk associated with derivatives trading. We believe in offering our community an affordable, easy to deploy and scalable service.
Backed by influential VC and corporate investors, our global team of over 50 works closely across product, technology and sales disciplines. Our flat structure and ethos of openness and communication means you’ll be engaged with everyone in the business and have the senior leadership team as one of your key stakeholders.
- Support Product Owners/Managers on roadmaps and establishes evaluation criteria and success metrics.
- Work closely with and support the development and testing in the implementation and test of requirements.
- Be part of an Agile delivery team and be able to deliver tasks independently
- Help to define client experience, product offering, as well as determining how the collateral management product needs to be integrated with other internal systems & functionalities.
- 3 years’ experience or equivalent in a Collateral Management environment i.e. Financial Institution, Collateral Vendor, Outsourcer, Operations.
- Must demonstrate a client-focused and strategic approach in understanding and developing the business case for firm offerings in the marketplace through in-depth and complex analyses on client segments, competitive landscape and industry environment
- Must be familiar with and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the changing regulatory environment and industry best practices.
- Whilst former experience as a Business Analyst is not essential the individual should be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the Collateral business and the financial industry in general and be able to articulate this to those with a lesser understanding
- Can identify with and describe partner solutions that may add value to the product
- Should understand internal policy and external regulatory compliance issues as well as understanding the financial metrics of the business.
- Great technical and communication skills
- Strong understanding of project lifecycle
- Commercial focus
- Able to deal with pressure positively
- A strong team player “we” before “I”
- Highly-motivated and collaborative
- Forward thinking and able to navigate multiple challenges
- Strong command of the English language both verbal and written