Business Analyst - FX (Inside IR35) - 6 month contract Purpose of the role Responsible for working with key stakeholders within the Electronic Trading Product team to define detailed solution design and business requirements.
Business Analyst - FX (Inside IR35) - 6 month contract
Purpose of the role
Responsible for working with key stakeholders within the Electronic Trading Product team to define detailed solution design and business requirements.
- Work with Product Managers, business SMEs, clients and other stakeholders to create detailed business requirements and define functional requirements including constructing data models, workflow charts, report specifications, diagrams and screen mockups
- Work closely with the development and QA teams to ensure requirements are clear to all parties
- Documentation of critical information shared during strategy, design, development, and release meetings
- Administration of system documentation including product development schedules, release schedules & bug tracking
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating internal and external release notes as well as internal training and process materials
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with many different team members across the business and technology areas
- Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the UI design across the platform
- Ensuring that when features are delivered they meet the requirements
- Direct experience in the electronic trading of financial instruments, including but not limited to FX, Money Markets, Futures or Equities
- Experience with big data systems
- 5+ years of business analysis, project management or product management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of trading API protocols including FIX and experience in implementing API-based solutions
- Experience with MiFID II or other regulatory requirements
- Financial services industry experience, specifically with electronic trading of FX or other asset classes
- Electronic Trading System Workflow and User Experience design experience
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
If you have similar experience working as a Business Analyst within Electronic Trading with the experience listed above, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003