CMC are hiring! Are you an experienced business analyst who is looking to work at a leading FTSE 250 fintech. We are experiencing rapid growth and undergoing transformation and we need you to join a team of Business Analysts that will help deliver new features to our varied customer base. We are looking to shift from a centralised, monolithic and manual culture to a more modern one of autonomy, automation and continuous delivery.
You will experience highly engaged senior stakeholders and help manage and support the delivery of a varied set of strategic projects across different areas of the products. It is fast paced, we have a fantastic culture, and a passion for innovation and the desire to be the best at what we do.
At CMC we are powered by our people! Does this sound like you?
What you will be working on:
- You will engage with engage with the project stakeholders and use your comprehensive skills to lead the analysis on a set of strategic projects across various the platform (and assist in other areas)
- You will create user stories to a high standard and specification that represent the business needs and work with the development and QA teams to deliver the projects
- You will assist in the acceptance testing of project deliverables and support of existing systems
Who are we looking for:
- A great communicator who can engaged with all levels of stakeholders
- Experienced agile Business analyst with experience in Financial services working on complex business and technical solutions
- Experience in areas such as client onboarding, CRM and sales area is highly desirable
- Enthusiastic in analysing and improving users end-to-end user journeys and experience across multiple channels (desktop & mobile platforms)
- Proven experience using wire framing /prototyping tools i.e. Balsamiq, Axure
- Proven experience using collaboration tools i.e. Teams, Miro
- An understanding of XML/JSON is highly desirable
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of integrated IT systems and software development life cycle is highly desirable
- Some understanding of Retail Derivatives products such as Spread Betting and CFDs; or understanding of Financial Markets is beneficial.
Who are we?
Since launching in 1989, CMC Markets has become one of the world's leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 66.8 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.