Business Analyst/Project Manager- Regulatory Change Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London & Paris offices specialise in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join our Business Change Practice as Business Analyst/Project Managers; allocated to a multi-disciplinary squad delivering a range of Regulatory change projects.
The focus of this role will have you working with specialist technical teams, research analysts, across Back and Middle Office Ops. There is a need to identify and deliver Regulatory change initiatives across a diverse range of projects.
- Ensure all changes that could affect regulatory reporting obligations follow the defined governance & control framework.
- Work closely with Change, Operations, Compliance and other areas within Technology to ensure all Regulatory reporting deliverables are implemented accurately across all regimes and at the appropriate priority.
- Implement 'best practices' in terms of validating current regulatory reporting requirements and ensure future reporting requirements and changes adhere to these 'best practices'.
- Define and template appropriate tests strategies & test cases required to detect issues with changes developed by the team
- Assist with the UAT process and testing of changes that have been developed by the team
- Understanding the current regulatory reporting governance, controls and architecture in place
- Build and roll out appropriate MI to provide impactful and concise information as to the status of regulatory change.
Key Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Proven experience delivering regulatory change projects in a Business Analyst/Project Management capacity.
- Effective at network building and forming relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in matrix structure and to leverage the input / engagement of colleagues in other departments
- Strong functional knowledge of Regulatory/operations project life cycles
- Strong organisational and communication skills to accurately translate bi-directionally between Middle & Back Office teams.
- Track record working in matrix organization and ability to horisontally and vertically cut across organisations to deliver on well-rounded and quality driven deliverables
- Willingness and flexibility to meet tight deadlines, and high level of emotional intelligence to appropriate create deliverables that deliver a consolidated voice of all partners
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin"