Business Analyst - Credit Risk
- £60,000 - £70,000 base salary + package + benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cornwallis Elt
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Business Analyst, Credit Risk, Change, Data Analysis, Data, SQL, Business Analysis, Regulatory Change, IT Flows, Investment Banking, Financial Services.
My client, a Leading Investment Bank based in London are looking to take on a permanent Business Analyst to come and join their wider Risk, Finance and Treasury team with a specific focus on Credit Risk. You will be joining a programme of work tasked with identifying and solving data issues within the Credit Risk business area – performing data analysis using SQL Server and Excel on a regular basis. The team also focuses on delivering Regulatory Reporting projects across Credit and Market Risk.
The role has a specific focus on change, and strong business analysis skills. There is a technical element to this role but my client is also keen to ensure that the ideal candidate has strong communication skills, stakeholder management engagement and if possible some project management / delivery experience in previous positions too.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven Business Analysis experience within Investment Banks more specifically focusing on the Credit Risk business area
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience of using SQL and Excel on a regular basis
- In depth experience of delivering across the whole of the project lifecycle – from inception to testing exposure to implementation/delivery
- Any background of working on Regulatory Change projects would be highly beneficial but not essential
This is a long term opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing business, identifying and implementing innovative change solutions across the Credit Risk business.