Business Analyst - Interest Rate Derivatives
- GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum + Package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 15 sept. 17
Front Office Business Analyst - Interest Rate Derivatives An opportunity for an Interest Rate Derivatives Business Analyst has been created for a well-known Investment Bank based in the city of London to work in their Capital Markets (Equities, Securities, Bonds and Stocks) division working across Technology and Business Process change.
Front Office Business Analyst - Interest Rate Derivatives
An opportunity for an Interest Rate Derivatives Business Analyst has been created for a well-known Investment Bank based in the city of London to work in their Capital Markets (Equities, Securities, Bonds and Stocks) division working across Technology and Business Process change.
You would initially be coming on board to oversee a number of change projects across the banks back to front office trading systems but be joining a team which is responsible for all of the banks technology projects covering front office, middle office and back-office with a focus on front office change working closely with trading heads to drive change across the entire bank.
As an Interest Rate Derivatives Business Analyst working within technology and change you would be responsible for the following;
- Acting as the main point of contact between the business and the IT Development teams working on the banks IT trade systems across multiple asset classes with a focus on Interest Rate Derivatives).
- Working closely with front, middle and back office staff including traders to understand trade system requirements and business issues.
- Determine business requirements, translate to technical specification and functional designs for the IT Development team to implement covering the entire banks trade technology platform.
- Work across the entire Software and Project Life-cycle being involved in projects covering the entire trade lifecycle
- Work on a number of system enhancement and Greenfield Development projects.
- Working across multiple asset classes with various financial instruments focusing on Interest Rate Derivatives as well as a number of other financial products and instruments.
- Work on a number of business process change projects and have the opportunity to lead a number of these projects.
All you need to be considered for this position are the following skills:
- Experience Working within Investment banking (either direct, via consultancy or with a software vendor)
- Experience delivering business and technology change projects across front middle and back office.
- Knowledge of the trade lifecycle.
- Experience working as a business analyst with Interest Rate Derivatives.
- A sound knowledge of various types of Derivatives and act as a Derivatives SME for the Business analysis and technology change team.
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you will need to be a business analyst with a good technical understanding and have experience working on Front, Middle and Back-Office Projects with a sound understanding of interest rate derivatives within an Investment banking environment.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.