Business Analyst - InvestOne/Fund Accounting
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Finshore Partners
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
My client, a leading financial services organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large scale Fund Accounting Change Programme team, which is responsible for a software implementation project.
The role sits as part of an EMEA wide team seeking to enhance the Fund accounting operating model and its systems, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering business analysis documentation across various areas of the Fund accounting model, analysing operations processes and blockers to identify areas for automation or improved workflow and improved efficiency.
- Facilitate analysis for the Fund Accounting change programme and assigned stream(s)
- Lead the business requirements documentation for allocated processes including documenting operating model workflows, Gap analysis and any business requirements
- Analysis of Fund Accounting operational procedures, processes, and issues to identify areas for automation to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Previous experience of Fund Accounting
- Good understanding of the SunGard Invest One platform
- Strong knowledge on Other Operational areas such as Investment Management, Custody and Transfer Agency
- Strong business analysis experience