Business Analyst - London Market Insurance
A well-respected Insurer in the city is looking to hire a Business Analyst on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for analysing the processes of the business, recognising and documenting changes and improvements, and converting them into business designs and deliverable change objectives.
- Document and analyse business requirements
- Recognise opportunities for business improvements across a broad operational front and demonstrate the ability to take action and exploit such opportunities
- Record any system issues or change recommendations for acceptance by the business and escalation to appropriate change agents
- Present & validate with the business the recommended process improvements
- Record any process, operational or organisational change recommendations
- Assist in the development of Organisation Change (People, Process & Systems) from Target Operational Models
- Strong understanding of the project life cycle and SDLC.
- Insurance experience is required, London Market Insurance experience is preferred
- Experienced with Agile Project delivery methods.
- Strong Business Analysis experience gained within an IT environment
- High level of problem solving, analytical & numerical skills
- Strong Relationship Management and Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including strong business writing skills and ability to build business relationships
- Effective planning and organisation skills, being able to meet tight deadlines
- Good IT skills including Visio, Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint