Post-Trade Business Analyst sought to join a dynamic, fast-moving regulated financial markets start-up as part of a ground-breaking FCA regulated group.
In this role, you will directly interact with in-house development teams, third party IT suppliers, regulators (UK/overseas), market participants and lawyers. The role requires a hands-on, “sleeves rolled-up” approach to originating and finalising business requirements, process flows, policies, and procedures. In this role you will help develop the End-to-End core post-trade services for a new digital asset utility. You will also be responsible for writing business requirements and documenting process flows as we design and develop a new post-trade market infrastructure utility.
- Primary objective is to assist and support preparations for regulatory authorisation
- Secondary objective is to originate and develop a post-trade Minimum Viable Product
- A passion for detail and for addressing regulatory and market drivers
- Contribute to industry, market infrastructure and market participant insights and knowledge Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering projects in a financial organisation
- Hybrid BA/PM role or similar within a professional services firm
- Experience with Business Analyst and Project Management - Tools, Methods and Techniques
- Understand the complete life cycle of conventional securities and digital assets
- Ability to operate and scale up a start-up business and associated processes
- Deep interest in blockchain, tokenisation and related FinTech developments
- Experience of software and business-change based projects
- PRINCE2 certification
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a small but successful regulatory start-up that is looking to expand within a wider group of companies. Please apply with a recent resume for more details or send your CV to James@DaVarsi.com.