Business Analyst - Transfer Agency Operations
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
We are looking to recruit a specialist Business Analyst to join our Transfer Agency team. We are currently running a project that doesnt hold a UK Database so the Business Analyst is required to have exposure of Transfer Agency Operations and Transfer Agency Projects experience.
- Key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to our clients and their investors and will be responsible for supporting shareholder servicing across multiple alternative clients focusing on continuous improvement.
- Review team and external vendor deliverable to sign-off stage cooordinating system release cycle initiatives within Global IT.
- Planning, organisation and of workload assigned to the GDTA Operations Support Team.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the processes and procedures in consultation with the team manager.
- Participate in projects, Agile development, end to end testing and coordinating change initiatives.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with internal and external regulations and procedures.
- Respond to queries from the client, vendor, internal service delivery teams and system support.
- Supporting system releases and client migrations.
Experience required for this role:
- Strong experience of Transfer Agency Operations and exposure in a Business Analysis system development role.
- Proven track record of Agile delivery.
- Strong experience of Transfer Agency external output creation and dispatch methods.
- Practical experience of process reviews and re-engineering.
- Track record of improving efficiency including introduction of automated solutions.
- TA systems knowledge on NTAS, GTAO or other UK TA systems required.
- Ability to analyse issues and ensure deadlines, controls and procedures are adhered to.