Business Analyst, Private Banking and Wealth Management # 100472
Credit Suisse (UK) Limited offers comprehensive advice and a broad range of financial solutions to High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth clients in a selection of markets. We provide advisory services through the Credit Suisse Invest Expert offering, managed by a team of dedicated professional Investment Consultants. Our Investment Management team provides management of fund based or all instruments discretionary mandates while our Trading Services professionals are responsible for the proactive provision of trading ideas to our Market Insights and Direct Access clients. CSUK is able to offer Lombard facilities and both regulated and unregulated mortgage and commercial property financing for prime real estate opportunities.
- Business Analyst/Project Manager is required to join the Strategy & Change Team, part of the COO office of the UK Private Bank and responsible for the delivery of all Business Transformation projects
- The role will initially join the MiFID II Program and will be responsible for the delivery of key workstreams in a critical phase of the project implementation
- You will be an enthusiastic Business Analyst/Project Manager that is willing to rapidly take direct ownership of complex tasks and work on the assigned delivery milestones with a good deal of independence
- The role main responsibilities are:
- Running critical workstreams of the MiFID Program for the UK Private Bank
- Designing new processes after having engaged with key partners
- Gathering business requirements for IT development
- Running workshops with partners across the platform and document related outcomes
- Organising User Acceptance Testing, tracking completion and follow up on identified issues
Once the MiFID II Program delivery is completed, you will gain exposure to other Business Transformation projects (not necessarily in the regulatory space), aimed at improving business performance, efficiency and controls in the UK Wealth Management business.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Solid Business Analysis and Project Management experience
- Effective communication skills to successfully interact with different parts of the organization (front office, IT and Corporate Functions, particularly Legal and Compliance), including the Central Regulatory Project Team in Switzerland
- Consistent track record of developing relationships across the business to gather business requirements, interpret them and lead their implementation
- Flexibility and willingness to get involved in Business Transformation projects to innovate the UK Wealth Management business
- Proficient in MS Excel and Visio
- Skilled with PowerPoint and ability to prepare presentations to a high quality standard
- Experience in Wealth Management and exposure to MiFID II would represent an asset