- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 juin 18
Business Analyst for UK Scenario # 106859
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
As a Business Analyst you will have significant subject matter expertise in market risk methodology and technical business analysis. Responsible for the creation of detailed business requirements and functional specifications which clearly describe the work planned across Market Risk systems.
You posses detailed understanding of market risk to work with business teams in order to produce functional specifications for implementation and validation of data.
- You will facilitate requirement collation in partnership with Risk Change (Business BAs) and the methodology teams based in London, APAC & New York
- Draft detailed Functional Specification Documents and drive requirement analysis and delivery
- Be the requirements Subject Matter Expert (SME), managing and resolving questions arising from the development team, test team, clients and management
- You will conduct detailed walkthroughs for functionality and methodology context to development and test teams
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to develop and support their understanding of quantitative methodology testing
- Contribute to Market Risk IT Change best practices and standards strategy
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You have significant experience in consolidated middle office Risk IT function (preferably Market Risk IT), and examples of working with risk managers within market risk management and other business teams
- It is essential you have experience in business analysis practices such as requirements engineering, use cases, modelling business processes and test case analysis
- Ability to translate requirements between business concepts and technical IT language combined with solid experience with all phases of software development lifecycle
- Good interpersonal relationship skills - required for building collaborative partnerships with stakeholders
- Strong written communication skills - clear, understandable and unambiguous documentation
- Analytical mind set and excellent numerical skills
- Organised and able to plan future activities based on prioritisation of time, capacity and urgency
- Genuine appetite to learn business and technology domain and a drive for a deep understanding
- You are able to accommodate a challenging environment, where requirements may evolve throughout analysis and interdependencies from external strategic systems are identified
Formal BA qualifications or membership of an internationally recognised body (IIBA/BCS)
- Data analysis (SQL / XML / Excel)
- Detailed knowledge of formal design methodology (BPMN, etc.)
- Understanding of Waterfall (essential) and Agile (desired)
- Stakeholder management
- Statistical modelling - Matlab , R (desired)
For more information visit Technology Careers .