Our client, a leading provider of software and business process services for the global financial services industry is looking to hire a number of Business Analysts who have subject matter expertise in the Wealth Management and / or Asset Management sectors – either from working as a BA at a Wealth Manager or Asset Manager, or from a Fund / Investor Services BA / project delivery perspective working with Wealth Management or Asset Management clients.
The unique solution which our client offers to Wealth Managers and Asset Managers is a component driven capability ranging from client servicing, portfolio management, trading and back office administration which allows them to choose required components. Due to recent large-scale successes from a business development perspective, there are a number of BA opportunities available in the Enterprise Change division.
- As an integral part of the Enterprise Change portfolio team, you will perform Inception activities, business analysis, process analysis, business system design and business systems consultancy to support the group, wealth management clients’ business models, and strategic / new business propositions.
- You will create inception, business requirements documents, process models and design specifications to support the development, enhancement, testing and delivery of IT systems, working with differing development and project delivery methodologies.
- You will be an ambassador of the Business Analysis team, driving forward improvement initiatives within the team and collaborate with internal and external parties.
- Specifically, you will be analysing and documenting estimates for internal and client requested enhancements; Inceptions and Delivery artefacts including attending client facing external workshops and reviews. Leading and facilitating meetings; working closely with support Inception, Solution Architecture and IT build teams. Completing weekly release status and bespoke project reporting, and supporting the testing teams during their planning, ensuring that system changes delivered meets the business systems design and original business requirements.
- Wealth Management and / or Asset Management expertise from within a Financial Services Change Management environment as a business analyst (ideally with in-depth experience within the UK Platform / Wealth or Asset Management industry with full lifecycle experience of delivering platform solutions across multi asset types).
- Proven IT analytical and system design skills based on various analysis methodologies.
- Previous work experience in technology and / or BPO services is advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must be articulate and persuasive, and have strong relationship management skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly motivated, analytical and proactive.
- Working experience of Analysis and Design methodology; and logical database modelling and design.
- Experience of working in Agile methodology.
- Experience of GUI design, and basic AS400 and SQL skills or their equivalents would be beneficial. As would having a working knowledge of business architecture methodology (capability models / user journeys etc).
Apply now for these diverse and rewarding Change Management Business Analyst positions for Wealth Management and/or Asset Management clients; with the benefit of working for an established, global and well-resourced umbrella company.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted